Fishing with friends WP5

One day me and brother went out to go fishing at a friends house. Me and my brother made it to my friends house and started fishing. It was very slow at first but after an hour. My brother had a bite so we got close to the rods then all of a sodden my rod was about to go into the water but i cough it at the last second the fish was a  fighter but i got him in it was a catfish. That was the first fish of the day. An hour past and no bites so we started fishing for a fish called bluegills My friend took his little sister rod it was a small Barbie rod it was very small. My friend put a worm on his little sister rod and put it in the water ten minutes later he had a fish we thought it was a bluegill but it was way to big to be one and he got it in the water to the point we can see it. The fish was a big cat fish it was his first cat fish and we got it in it was a big cat fish. After we took pictures with the fish we released it into the water it was time to go home we went home  and had diner.